The Axkid Wolmax rear-facing car seat is for anyone looking for a safe and affordable solution. You can let your child travel rear-facing for a long time, and it’s easily installed using the vehicle’s three-point seat belt. This car seat takes very little space, so you can install it in large and small cars alike.
Axkid Wolmax has an extra-long support leg and tether straps to optimize your child’s in-car safety. It has two different reclining positions set using the front adjusters and the headrest has three fixed positions – everything to ensure that your child sits safely and comfortably.
Axkid Wolmax is certified for 9-25 kg and has received excellent test reports from several independent test institutes. It’s Swedish Plus Test-certified up to 25 kg, was named a “Good Pick 2017” by Swedish insurance company Folksam and has rollover type approval from the VCA.
Axkid Wolmax measurements and weight: W: 44 cm, H: 61 cm, D: 56 cm. Weight: 9.6 kg
- Certified for 9-25 kg in compliance with ECE R44/04
- Swedish Plus Test-certified up to 25 kg
- "Good Pick 2017" – Swedish insurance company Folksam
- Rollover type approved by the VCA
- High side protection bodes well for very high safety in side collisions
- Install the car seat anywhere in the vehicle with a three-point seat belt
- Two reclining positions, enabling adaptation to the vehicle seat cushion
- Three fixed headrest heights
- Seat cover machine washable at 30°C
Car seats that may be of interest
Rear-facing Swedish safetyaxkid
We are a Swedish company with a passion for child safety on the roads. Our solution is rear-facing travel, for as long as possible. We believe that safety, comfort and training must be intertwined. Improved standards and greater awareness save lives.