When children start to get bigger and a rear-facing car seat is no longer an option, no matter how much we want it to be, it’s time for a forward-facing booster seat. Axkid Dallas is a forward-facing, high-backed booster seat which ensures that older children between 15 and 36 kg are safely and securely seated in the car. The headrest can be adjusted to suit the child’s height.
The seat cushion and backrest have extra thick padding to ensure your child has the optimal comfort and travel experience. And the well-considered design enables your child to easily get in and out of the booster seat unassisted.
Dallas measurements and weight: W: 44 cm, H: 69/83 cm (normal/extended), D: 40 cm. Weight: 3.5 kg
- Certified in compliance with ECE R44/04
- Adjustable headrest with 7 height settings for optimal belt position
- Axkid recommends the Fixweb accessory for your Dallas
- High side protection bodes well for very good safety in side collisions
- Can also be used as a backless booster seat
- The backrest can be angled to match the vehicle's backrest angle
- Seat cover machine washable at 30°C
Car seats that may be of interest
Rear-facing Swedish safetyaxkid
We are a Swedish company with a passion for child safety on the roads. Our solution is rear-facing travel, for as long as possible. We believe that safety, comfort and training must be intertwined. Improved standards and greater awareness save lives.