Axkid Duofix ISOFIX
Axkid Duofix ISOFIX
Axkid Duofix is a leader in the development of car seats with its integrated, self-adjusting five-point harness and special tensioning function that tightens the tether straps to the optimal tension, both patented innovations. This car seat can be used both rear and forward-facing in cars with or without ISOFIX.
It even offers your child great comfort with soft, padded shoulder straps and a comfortable headrest. The seat is also designed in accordance with the latest guidelines in child safety, which combined with the recently developed self-adjusting harness provides your child with excellent protection in the event of a collision.
The headrest has seven fixed positions for increased comfort for smaller children. This car seat can be used rear-facing for children 9-18 kg with ISOFIX and 9-25 kg with the vehicle’s three-point seat belt, and forward-facing 9-18 kg with the seat’s five-point harness and 15-25 kg forward-facing with the vehicle’s three-point seat belt.
Axkid Duofix measurements and weight: W: 44 cm, H: 62 cm, D: 58 cm. Weight: 14.6 kg
- Certified in compliance with ECE R44/04
- High side protection bodes well for very high safety in side collisions
- Generous support leg length
- Three reclining positions, enabling adaptation to the vehicle seat cushion
- Recommended by Swedish parents
- The seat can be installed anywhere in the vehicle with a three-point seat belt
- Automatic adjustment of the headrest geared to the integrated harness, offering the child optimal support and safety.
- Seven fixed headrest heights
- Self-tightening tether straps with unique tensioning function
- Seat cover machine washable at 30°C
Car seats that may be of interest
Rear-facing Swedish safetyaxkid
We are a Swedish company with a passion for child safety on the roads. Our solution is rear-facing travel, for as long as possible. We believe that safety, comfort and training must be intertwined. Improved standards and greater awareness save lives.