When children start to get bigger and a rear-facing car seat is no longer an option, no matter how much we want it to be, it’s time for a forward-facing booster seat. Axkid Grow is a forward-facing, high-backed booster seat which ensures that older children between 15 and 36 kg are safely and securely seated in the car.
Axkid Grow grows with your child, as both the side protection and the backrest can be extended in seven steps as your child grows. Axkid Grow has two integrated cup holders, located on either side at the front.
Axkid Grow is used with the vehicle’s three-point seat belt and must always be secured in position with the vehicle’s seat belt during travel, regardless of whether your child is in the seat. If you want extra peace of mind that the booster seat is always firmly secured, Axkid Grow ISOFIX is a good alternative.
Axkid Grow measurements and weight: W: 44/52 cm (normal/extended), H: 65/80 cm (normal/extended), D: 39 cm. Weight: 4.8 kg
- Certified in compliance with ECE R44/04
- High side protection ensures very high safety in side collisions
- Two integrated cup holders, located on either side at the front
- Height-adjustable backrest with seven positions for optimal fit for the child
- Side protection extends depending on backrest height
- Seat cover machine washable at 30°C
- Axkid recommends the Fixweb accessory for your Axkid Grow.
Car seats that may be of interest
Rear-facing Swedish safetyaxkid
We are a Swedish company with a passion for child safety on the roads. Our solution is rear-facing travel, for as long as possible. We believe that safety, comfort and training must be intertwined. Improved standards and greater awareness save lives.