Axkid Kidzone is one of the most flexible convertible car seats on the market, equipped with our patented self-adjusting five-point harness and an extra-long support leg. This car seat can be used both rear and forward-facing.
It even offers your child great comfort with soft, padded shoulder straps and a comfortable headrest. The car seat is also designed in accordance with the latest guidelines in child safety, which combined with the recently developed self-adjusting harness provides your child with excellent protection in the event of a collision. The headrest has seven fixed positions for increased comfort for smaller children.
This car seat can be used for children 9-25 kg rear-facing, 15-25 kg forward-facing with the vehicle’s three-point seat belt and 9-18 kg forward-facing with the seat’s five-point harness. The car seat can also be placed entirely on the vehicle seat for smaller children.
Axkid Kidzone measurements and weight: W: 44 cm, H: 62 cm, D: 58 cm. Weight: 13.7 kg
- Certified in compliance with ECE R44/04
- High side protection bodes well for very high safety in side collisions
- Generous support leg length
- Three reclining positions, enabling adaptation to the vehicle seat cushion
- The seat can be installed anywhere in the vehicle with a three-point seat belt
- Automatic adjustment of the headrest geared to the integrated harness, offering the child optimal support and safety
- Seven fixed headrest heights
- Seat cover machine washable at 30°C
Car seats that may be of interest
Rear-facing Swedish safetyaxkid
We are a Swedish company with a passion for child safety on the roads. Our solution is rear-facing travel, for as long as possible. We believe that safety, comfort and training must be intertwined. Improved standards and greater awareness save lives.